Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St until at least Dec 2021
A Passage to India opening May 15th:
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1988 Productions
- Charley's Aunt by Brandon Thomas, directed by Peter J. Adams
- The Prisoner of Second Avenue by Neil Simon, directed by Anthony Hayes
- Ladies in Retirement by Edward Percy & Reginald Denham, directed by Joyce Birch
- The Women by Clare Booth-Luce, directed by Lynn Trainor
- Bus Stop by William Inge, directed by Nanette Frew
- The Conditional Pardon of Felix Haywood by Kevin Dowling, directed by Kevin Dowling
| Previous Productions
| 1989 Season