Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St until at least Dec 2021!
Home Chat opens 3rd July - book now!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1970 Productions
- The Seagull by Anton Chekhov, produced by Peter Hickey
- Corinth House by Pamela Hansford Johnson, produced by Ambrose Foster
- A Man for all Seasons by Robert Bolt, produced by Colleen Clifford
- Sabrina Fair, by Samuel Taylor, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- A Long Day's Journey Into Night by Eugene O'Neill, produced by Barry Hayes
- The Admirable Crichton by J.M. Barrie, produced by Ambrose Foster
| Previous Productions
| 1971 Season