Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Summer of the Seventeenth Doll opens 16th July!
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1971 Productions
- The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams, directed by Raymond Ainsworth
- Richard II by William Shakespeare, produced by Colleen Clifford
- Antigone by Sophocles directed by Keiran Callard
- A Boston Story by Ronald Gow adapted from a novel by Henry James, directed by Harry Collins
- A Doll's House by Henrik Ibsen, directed by John Loy
| Previous Productions
| 1972 Season