Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St until at least Dec 2021
A Passage to India opening May 15th:
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1976 Productions
- The Anniversary by Bill Macillwraith, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- The Barretts of Wimpole Street by Rudolf Besier, directed by Coralie Campbell
- Othello by William Shakespeare, directed by Margaret Rieneck
- The Sleeping Prince by Terence Rattigan, directed by Kevin Jackson
- Odd Man In by Claude Magnier adapted from the French by Robin Maugham, directed by Michael Bowie
- Bernadette by Dorothy Clayton, directed by Colleen Clifford
- The School for Scandal by Richard Brinsley Sheridan, directed by Elizabeth Sarks
- Gaslight by Patrick Hamilton, directed by Jon Williams
| Previous Productions
| 1977 Season