Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Summer of the Seventeenth Doll opens 16th July!
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1975 Productions
- Transcending by David Cregan, directed by Bill Pepper
- Black Comedy by Peter Shaffer, directed by Bill Pepper
- Adventures in Windmill Land by David Bateson, directed by Colleen Clifford
- Richard III by William Shakespeare, directed by Colleen Clifford
- The Potting Shed by Graham Greene, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- The Man Who Came to Dinner by Moss Hart and George S. Kaufman, directed by Kevin Jackson
- The Queen of Hearts by Fred Rome, directed by Cheryl Collins
| Previous Productions
| 1976 Season