Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Summer of the Seventeenth Doll opens 16th July!
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1977 Productions
- Thark by Ben Travers, directed by Kevin Jackson
- She Stoops to Conquer by Oliver Goldsmith, directed by Elizabeth Sarks
- The Brass Butterfly by William Golding, directed by Margaret Rieneck
- A Man for all Seasons by Robert Bolt, directed by Colleen Clifford
- The Unexpected Guest by Agatha Christie, directed Ray Ainsworth
- An Ideal Husband by Oscar Wilde, directed by Peter Hickey
| Previous Productions
| 1978 Season