Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Summer of the Seventeenth Doll opens 16th July!
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1964 Productions
- She Stoops to Conquer by Oliver Goldsmith, produced by Evelyn M. Wood
- The Three Faces of Shakespeare, produced by Margaret Rieneck
- Much Ado About Nothing
- RICHARD III
- Antony and Cleopatra
- Summertime by Ugo Betti translated by Henry Reed, produced by Laurie Butler
- Motive for Murder by Sam Bate, produced by Harry Collins
- The Ivory Door by A.A. Milne, produced by Coralie Campbell
| Previous Productions
| 1965 Season