Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Summer of the Seventeenth Doll opens 16th July!
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1968 Productions
- The Women of Troy by Euripides translated by Phillip Vellacott, produced by Pamela Whalan
- Banish Plump Jack (Henry IV, Parts I and II by William Shakespeare), produced by Margaret Rieneck
- The Confidence Trick by Marivaux translated by Margaret Rieneck, produced by Coralie Campbell
- The Winslow Boy by Terrence Rattigan, produced by Harry Collins
- The Secret Tent by Elizabeth Addyman, produced by Ambrose Foster
- The Miracle Worker by William Gibson, produced by Douglas Hedge
| Previous Productions
| 1969 Season