Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Summer of the Seventeenth Doll opens 16th July!
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1986 Productions
- The Lion in Winter by James Goldman, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie by Jay Presson Allen adapted from the novel by Muriel Spark, directed by Joyce Birch
- The Heiress by Ruth and Augustus Goetz adapted from the novel Washington Square by Henry James, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- Trap for a Lonely Man by Robert Thomas translated by Lucienne Hill & John Sutro, directed by Coralie Campbell
- The Crucifer of Blood by Paul Giovanni, directed by Nan Frew
| Previous Productions
| 1987 Season