Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Summer of the Seventeenth Doll opens 16th July!
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1988 Productions
- Charley's Aunt by Brandon Thomas, directed by Peter J. Adams
- The Prisoner of Second Avenue by Neil Simon, directed by Anthony Hayes
- Ladies in Retirement by Edward Percy & Reginald Denham, directed by Joyce Birch
- The Women by Clare Booth-Luce, directed by Lynn Trainor
- Bus Stop by William Inge, directed by Nanette Frew
- The Conditional Pardon of Felix Haywood by Kevin Dowling, directed by Kevin Dowling
| Previous Productions
| 1989 Season