Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Murdered to Death now on sale!
We remain at Kent St until at least May 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1991 Productions
- Coward and Company, directed by Peter J. Adams
- Red Peppers, directed by Bernadette Hayes
- Still Life, directed by Bernadette Hayes
- The Devil's Advocate by Dore Schary adapted from the novel by Morris West, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- The Petition by Brian Clark, directed by Monica Fernon
- The Creature Creeps by Jack Sharkey directed by Bernadette Hayes
- The Shifting Heart by Richard Beynon, directed by Jennifer Willison
- Steel Magnolias by Robert Harling, directed by Nanette Frew
| Previous Productions
| 1992 Season