Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Summer of the Seventeenth Doll opens 16th July!
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1976 Productions
- The Anniversary by Bill Macillwraith, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- The Barretts of Wimpole Street by Rudolf Besier, directed by Coralie Campbell
- Othello by William Shakespeare, directed by Margaret Rieneck
- The Sleeping Prince by Terence Rattigan, directed by Kevin Jackson
- Odd Man In by Claude Magnier adapted from the French by Robin Maugham, directed by Michael Bowie
- Bernadette by Dorothy Clayton, directed by Colleen Clifford
- The School for Scandal by Richard Brinsley Sheridan, directed by Elizabeth Sarks
- Gaslight by Patrick Hamilton, directed by Jon Williams
| Previous Productions
| 1977 Season