Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
We remain at Kent St until at least Dec 2021!
Home Chat opens 3rd July - book now!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1979 Productions
- The Happiest Days of Your Life by John Dighton, directed by Nanette Frew
- Hobsons Choice by Harold Brighouse, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- Titus Andronicus by William Shakespeare, directed by Margaret Rieneck
- Bernadette by Dorothy Clayton, directed by Colleen Clifford
- The Cave Dwellers by William Saroyan, directed by Allan Penney
- The Hollow by Agatha Christie, directed by Dennis Allen
- Becket by Alfred Lord Tennyson, directed by Brian Donovan
- Murder in the Cathedral by T.S. Eliot, directed by Brian Donovan
- Noel Coward Festival 1979-1980, produced by Anthony Hayes
- Tonight at 8.30
- Blithe Spirit
- Coward & Company
| Previous Productions
| 1980 Season