Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Murdered to Death now on sale!
We remain at Kent St until at least May 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1978 Productions
- Little Women adapted by Peter Clapham from the novel by Lousia M. Alcott, directed by Margaret Rieneck
- Heartbreak House by George Bernard Shaw, directed by Kevin Jackson
- Royal Hunt of the Sun by Peter Shaffer, produced by Anthony Hayes
- The Sunshine Boys by Neil Simon, directed by Coralie Campbell
- The Aspern Papers adapted by Michael Redgrave from the story by Henry James, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- A Woman of No Importance by Oscar Wilde, directed by Margaret Rieneck
- The Journey of the Three Kings by Henri Ghèon, produced by Ruth Ford
- The Farce of the Devil's Bridge by Henri Ghèon, produced by Ruth Ford
| Previous Productions
| 1979 Season