Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Murdered to Death now on sale!
We remain at Kent St until at least May 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1981 Productions
- An Evening With O'Casey - Three Plays by Sean O'Casey
- The End of the Beginning, directed by Kevin Dowling
- Hall of Healing, directed by Margaret Rieneck
- Bedtime Story, directed by Pamela Whalan
- The Vigil by Ladislas Fodor, directed by Colleen Clifford
- The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde, directed by Dennis Allen
- Waiting in the Wings by Noel Coward, directed by Elizabeth Lyndon
- The Private Ear & The Public Eye by Peter Shaffer, directed by Steven Lawson
- Billy Budd by Herman Melville adapted by Coxe & Chapman, directed by Paula Bate
- The Subject Was Roses by Frank D. Gilroy, directed by Charles Zara
| Previous Productions
| 1982 Season