Genesian Theatre Company
420 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW
ABN 733 0987 4859
Summer of the Seventeenth Doll opens 16th July!
We remain at Kent St for the rest of 2022!
Contact us for a subscription
The Genesian Theatre is in the heart of Sydney, a short walking distance from Town Hall. Travelling by public transport - any train or bus stopping at Town Hall will do and for those driving there is a secure parking station across the road.
The Genesian Theatre Company gratefully acknowledge the support of the NSW Government though the Performing Arts COVID Support package.
Goran at Primi Italian is a great supporter of the theatre. Tell the restaurant you are going to the Genesian Theatre and you will receive a free glass of house wine. Primi Italian is in Club York at 95-99 York St.
For a more casual and quick meal try The Sambal just along the road from the theatre at 432 Kent St.
The Genesian Theatre 1982 Productions
- Macbeth by William Shakespeare, directed by Ray Ainsworth
- The Cat and the Canary by John Willard, directed by Margaret Rieneck
- The Winslow Boy by Terence Rattigan, directed by Nanette Frew
- The Star Spangled Girl by Neil Simon, directed by Charles Zara
- The Touch of Silk by Betty Roland, directed by Elizabeth Lyndon
- Harvey by Mary Chase, directed by Paula Bate
| Previous Productions
| 1983 Season