The Genesian Theatre 2004-2005 season.
An exciting mix of drama and comedy.
- Term of His Natural Life by Marcus Clark, adapted by Roger Gimblett and directed by Roger Gimblett
- Relative Values by Noel Coward, directed by Rebekah Jennings
- The Lion in Winter by James Goldman, directed by Paula Bate
- Verdict by Agatha Christie, directed by Joyce Birch
- The Forsyte Saga by John Galsworthy Adapted by Pat and Derek Hoddinott, directed by Loretta Tolnai
- The School for Scandal by Richard Brinsley Sheridan, directed by Karen O'Brien-Hall
We hope that you will enjoy our season.2003-2004 Season | Previous Productions | 2005-2006 Season